NetSuite Order Management
NetSuite allows you to manage your entire order process online. Orders can come in through multiple channels – phone, eCommerce and field sales are all supported. Built in workflows allows the order to be passed from Sales Reps to Sales Managers to Warehouse Personnel and finally to your Accounting Department. Because NetSuite is web based you can use one system to mange your entire salesforce and multiple warehouses without incurring additional hardware or software costs.
Features of NetSuite Order Management Include:
- Full eCommerce functionality built in.
- Opportunity Management – Sales can be converted from opportunity to order with one click.
- Get real-time insight into your key performance indicators with Executive Dashboards.
- Approval Workflows allow the order to be passed to the correct resource in your organization.
- Built-in integration with FedEx and UPS.
- Manage your inventory in real time.
- Use the pricing model that works for you. Multiple price levels and quantity based pricing is supported.
- Calculate promotions and discount codes.
- Allow customers to redeem coupons and gift certificates online.
To learn more schedule a demo, sign up for a free trial, or call us today at 877.249.3588