NetSuite Inventory Management
Managing Inventory accurately is key to keeping costs down and maintaining profitability. NetSuite allows you to manage multiple warehouses, set automatic reorder points, and maintain complex pricing structures. Track your inventory on hand, committed and sold with fully customizable inventory reports.
Features of NetSuite Inventory Management Include:
- Fully integrated with CRM and Financials so inventory stock levels are available to your entire team.
- Create your product catalog using Inventory Items, Matrix Items, Assemblies and Kits.
- Manage warehouses in multiple locations with one system.
- Integrate with bar coding software to accurately track inventory real time.
- Use Bin Management to organize your warehouse and streamline order fulfillment.
- Built-in integration with FedEx and UPS.
- Manage your inventory in real time.
- Use the pricing model that works for you. Multiple price levels and quantity based pricing is supported.
- Maintain Multiple Units of Measure for your products.
- Communicate stock levels to your customers with the fully integrated web store.
To learn more schedule a demo, sign up for a free trial, or call us today at 877.249.3588